Who will get value from this course?
Anyone struggling with overwhelm, too much to do, and not enough time or resources.
- Do you wish for better work/family balance?
- Do you ever struggle with perfectionism?
- You think perhaps there may be better planning and prioritising techniques, but you don’t know where to start?
- Interruptions all day frustrate you – if only they’d stop you could get some ‘real’ work done. You have to come early or stay late to keep on top.
- You wish you knew how to say ‘No’ politely, and not alienate the people around you.
- You’re stressed, tired, there’s just too much to do, and you feel as though there’s never enough hours in the day?
- It feels as if you’re on an eternal treadmill of busyness?
- Perhaps you feel as though you’re drowning in the overwhelming volume of paperwork and information that floods your desk every day.
- Or you can’t trust anyone to do the job as well as yourself, but there’s just too much for you to handle?
- Nearly every night you go home wishing you could catch up. And your family ask your name before they let you in the door (in jest!).
If any of this sounds like you – welcome. You may have attended one of our speeches or courses, but want help to keep focused on your new habits and intentions. Or you may not have met us before but just want HELP!
We’ve designed a 9 week email course for you. The powerful advantage of an on-line training course is your ability to choose when you’ll work on your lessons.
Each of the nine lessons in this course focus on one key topic, and give you a small number of practical techniques and exercises to work on.
Extra optional questions are designed to help you internalise the new knowledge – if you’re not prepared to do some work please save yourself the effort of enrolling. On the other hand, if you seriously commit to action in areas in which you’ve previously been weak, we can promise you amazing results. Over months and years, little by little, old lifetime patterns change to become powerful new habits that take you to far higher levels of success.
If you struggle with any of these issues and more, these are the lessons for you.
|How to spend time on the things that REALLY matter - The BIG Picture|
|The Power of Clear Decisions - Goalsetting made easy|
|Is your time spent in Urgent or Important activities?|
|Where do we spend our time?|
|In Order To Go Faster, First We Must Go Slower|
|Turn your diary or organiser into a planning tool|
|A Simple Way To Turn Your ‘To-Do’ List Into A Powerful Daily Planning System|
|Tips & Techniques for Efficiency|
- The simplest ways are generally best, so your lessons are text-based. Sent every Tuesday and Friday to your Inbox, you’ll also get a quick prompt each Friday, relating to whatever activity I’ve suggested for the week.
- Each lesson is designed as an independent module. It will take only a few minutes to read each lesson, and most weeks (except for Lesson 2), if you do all the exercises, the extra time you’ll want to commit would be no more than 20 minutes per week.
- If you’re not already, we’ll also enrol you in our very popular and useful Top Time Tips e-zine – a short monthly productivity tip to help keep you focused. You can unsubscribe from it at any time, with the quick click of a button, if you find you don’t need that extra level of help.
Time Needed For Each Lesson
As mentioned, even doing in-depth study will usually be less than 20 minutes per week, and if you’re just doing a refresher on the topic, it will be even quicker. If you wonder ‘have I time to fit this in?’ the next question is ‘can I afford not to do it?‘
What People Say About The Email Course
Stefan, a Year 3 teacher at a very multi-cultural Catholic Primary School at Auburn, in Sydney’s Inner West.
“As a primary school teacher in my late 50’s, there are times when it is easier to procrastinate because one thinks ‘been there, done that’. But I’m so glad I did your course. THANK YOU Robyn, for the thought that went into creating, organising, and “publishing” this ‘about time that I changed my habits and attitudes’ course. The whole series has added a new vigour to the way that I approach tasks and get things completed. (Though, there are times that I still have to work really hard at it- old habits!!!) Once again, many “THANKS” for a most useful and worth-while course to take much of the stress not only out of our daily working life, but our life in general”.
Adrienne von Tunzelmann, Principal, McKinlay Douglas, Tauranga, and current President, Tauranga Region Chamber of Commerce
“With this last lesson, can I thank you for producing such a great product. I’ve read oodles of time management books and done the courses, but never have the time to go back to my desk and put the theory into practice. The ‘one lesson at a time’ approach is perfect”.
SPEND AT LEAST $30 on any other Gettingagrip.com product and you’ll get a super discount on this email course.