‘Managing your time with Robyn Pearce – Corporate Mothers’ Network’
Venue: 18 Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland
Date: 6th August 2015
Time: 12:45pm – 2:00pm
If you’d known Robyn in earlier years, you certainly wouldn’t have picked her for a future international time management specialist. Through the years of raising six kids, single parenthood and then a highly successful real estate career, time management was her biggest challenge. The good news is – she won, and now shares those lessons with others. And – with seventeen grandchildren, she needs them all to keep on track!
To confirm your place at this event please email us at: corporatemothersnetwork@gmail.
‘Win the Paper & Email War’
12th August 2015
Do you feel as though emails are taking over? Or you’re drowning in paper? Use the techniques from this ½ day workshop with me and you’ll have more time to do other work. This workshop is the fastest stress reducer in town!
You’ll learn how to:
• structure your office for maximum efficiency
• reduce the paperwork and administrative detail
• control your paperwork instead of it controlling you
• manage your emails efficiently
• use a variety of filing techniques
• be able to decide quickly what to throw, and what to keep.
13th August 2015
I’ve teamed up with Write Ltd, NZ’s top rapid reading and effective writing specialists, to deliver three fantastic productivity sessions in 1 day. In the morning I cover planning and prioritising. In the afternoon they run rapid reading and efficient email writing sessions.
Planning and prioritising
Learn the core principles of planning and prioritising, and provide powerful examples on how to apply these skills to your working day. You will be able to assess the difference between the urgent and the important work, and handle ‘stress’ days with increased ease.
An introductory session to the Advanced (Rapid) Reading programme. The Advanced Reading programme is based on internationally accepted reading theory, and is ideal for anyone who wants to read faster and recall more for business or study.
Efficient email writing
This session will give you great tips on writing emails that reflect well on you and your organisation.
‘Supercharge Your Results’
18th August 2015 – Workshop
Are you wanting to quickly maximise your efficiency and results across your business?
Small hinges swing big doors. When we start to make small and consistent changes of habit, we find an enormous difference to our results. In this workshop I’ll be joining Nalin Wijetilleke, Ann Andrews CSP, and Tom O’Neil as we uncover a bunch of really practical ways you can start to ramp up your results.
Tom O’Neil: “Micro Goals = Macro Success!”
- The 8 Laws of the 1% Principle
- Successfully applying the 1% Principle in your business
- ‘Onepercentivizing’ your team
Robyn Pearce: “Master Time In This Wired World”
- Learn the three keys to creating an office that stays tidy and functions efficiently
- Simple tips that could save you an hour a day
- 5 rapid email secrets to save you hours
Nalin Wijetilleke: “Learning in Organisations: How to make it Effective?”
In a dynamic and highly competitive environment, organisations must take a strategic view towards learning. In this interactive session, Nalin will focus on:
- Learning & Unlearning
- Compiling Learning Needs
- Customer Innovation
- Putting Learning into use
- Single Loop, Double Loop & Triple Loop Learning
Ann Andrews: “Doing More with Less on a Daily Basis” (Interactive session)
- How to free up 30% of a manager’s time
- How to motivate and engage even the most grumpy employees
- How retain your best talent
Who Should Attend?
Executives, Business Managers and Leaders within Operations, Finance, Sales, IT, Marketing, HR, Logistics and Production.
Booking & Location
Date: 18th August, 2015
Location: Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron, 101 Curran Street, Westhaven 1011, Auckland
Cost: $199+GST [early bird + special prices for tables of 10]
Coming next week: Relevant events, even if you’re outside of New Zealand
- Great webinars – both with me and also trusted colleagues from around the world
- A public workshop with me in the UK – October 15th
- A Facebook competition – we’re on the hunt for the messiest offices in the world – but it has to be yours!
Most of Robyn’s work is in-house for clients. If you’d like to organise a public event for your organisation or region, contact us here
The main public workshops she runs are in conjunction with partners Write Ltd in Wellington. Here are the dates for the 2015 Getting A Grip on the Paper & Information War. Book direct with Write for this event.
From time to time other events will be added here and also promoted through Robyn’s Top Time Tips newsletter. You can receive your copy of her useful tips by asking for your free ‘How to Master Time’ report in the orange box on this page